Respected Contributor

"Rural Rival"?

Several British papers are reporting that Prince William had an affair when Kate was pregnant with number three.  The "Rural Rival" is the wife of a Marques who owns an adjoining estate in the countryside.

Trusted Contributor

Re: "Rural Rival"?

Their business, not mine. British papers are very often the worst rags out there and shouldn't be believed.

Regular Contributor

Can you imagine living under the constant threat of rumors and nothing you do or say is private? I don't know how they have any kind of a private life at all. Ugh!!

Valued Contributor

To quote Frenchy in Grease, the British tabloid press “are rats. They’re fleas on rats. Worse than that, they’re amoebas on fleas on rats. I mean, they’re too low for even the dogs to bite.” 😡

I can’t imagine living under that kind of spotlight and scrutiny, where even the most innocent gesture or even nothing at all, can be turned into something vile and disgusting.  The British tabloid press are all riding the profit and greed money train and it’s really careening out of control. I see they now are starting to even put Catherine’s mother in their bullseye. It’s deplorable. 

Honored Contributor

I hope William sues those tabloids.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Patbz wrote:

Several British papers are reporting that Prince William had an affair when Kate was pregnant with number three.  The "Rural Rival" is the wife of a Marques who owns an adjoining estate in the countryside.

Whats a Marques?

Esteemed Contributor

The British tabloids make the National Enquirer look like a coloring book.....they completely make up stories because they know the brits will read anything salacious especially if it involves the royals. Ka-Ching!
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbestBecause we know he didn't stray or do we just hope he didn't?

Regular Contributor

A Brirtish nobleman ranking below a "duke" but above an "earl".

Esteemed Contributor

They should sue.  They won in 2017 the $200,000+ from that French magazine that took the topless photos of Kate back in 2012.  You would think those rags would learn but I guess all they care about is selling an article.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."