Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I hate bras always have. I only wear one when I leave the house or have company. I only wear Rhonda Shear Ahh Bras. When I was in high school I would take it off & put it in the glove box in my car. LOL!!! You know a man invented these most uncomfortable garments. As long as they have been around you would think there would be something better with more comfort.

i never wore them in high school either!    i got a summer job at a sub shop when i was 17 and one day the manager asked me if i was wearing a bra.  i said no and he told me to go home and put one on!   bet no one participating in today's No Bra day is being sent home! lol

hmmmmmm.....i bet today you could sue if your boss told you to go home and put a bra on. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I hate bras always have. I only wear one when I leave the house or have company. I only wear Rhonda Shear Ahh Bras. When I was in high school I would take it off & put it in the glove box in my car. LOL!!! You know a man invented these most uncomfortable garments. As long as they have been around you would think there would be something better with more comfort.

i never wore them in high school either!    i got a summer job at a sub shop when i was 17 and one day the manager asked me if i was wearing a bra.  i said no and he told me to go home and put one on!   bet no one participating in today's No Bra day is being sent home! lol

hmmmmmm.....i bet today you could sue if your boss told you to go home and put a bra on. LOL

in a heartbeat!  never thought about it then.   it was the 70s

Respected Contributor

I don't know if you could sue or not if you were told to put one on.You could try, but whether you won or not is a different story.  I worked at a place where the guard sent someone home for dressing inappropriate.  He would not let her in the building.  It was his call to make.

Honored Contributor

My girls will be flipping & flopping when I go out in my flip-flops.

Respected Contributor

Just exactly who is the "someone" that declared this as go bra-less day?  Please provide the source so I can look it up to see it in the context of the entire speech or article.  I'll form an opinion about it when I have that info. 

Respected Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Just exactly who is the "someone" that declared this as go bra-less day?  Please provide the source so I can look it up to see it in the context of the entire speech or article.  I'll form an opinion about it when I have that info. 

You can google it. I think it started in 2011 by an anoymous person.

Respected Contributor

this is the first i have heard of this No Bra day it and its July 9th or Oct 13th.

there is an annual Free the Nipple Day too and all participants go topless

Esteemed Contributor

This is just another silly gimmick ... who thinks of crapola like this?

Honored Contributor

Well, I went all day without mine ... no one could tell the difference. Smiley Sad  I'll support (pun intended) Breast Cancer and any other Cancer with everything else I have. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein