Honored Contributor

So I'm guessing it must also be "Be Careful Not To Trip Over Yourself" Day.

Esteemed Contributor

Seriously, I rarely wear one.  Look all you want.  It's more comfortable that way.  Big babies never get over their mothers.  Let 'em shine.

I certainly feel for anyone who is impacted and hope it never happens to me.  Off for a (braless) walk.  Do we find it ironic that some feel the need to "enhance"?  Thank heavens I was born small in that area.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Only wear a bra if I have someplace to go....otherwise no bra for me...I am 73 and I have yet to find a comfortable bra that I don't want to yank it off when I get home....

Super Contributor

I have fibromyalgia and bras are very uncomfortable and can cause pain.  When I'm spending the day at home alone, I rarely wear one, and coincidentally today is one of those days.  

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

I hate bras always have. I only wear one when I leave the house or have company. I only wear Rhonda Shear Ahh Bras. When I was in high school I would take it off & put it in the glove box in my car. LOL!!! You know a man invented these most uncomfortable garments. As long as they have been around you would think there would be something better with more comfort.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think the world wants to see me without a bra.  So it won't. 

Honored Contributor

First I heard of it, it's a pretty knuckle headed idea and not something most women are likely to go along with. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I guess I don't get how not wearing a bra raises breast cancer awareness. 

That's a question for the man who had this ridiculous idea...lol  

Respected Contributor

There are plenty of women out there that would think this up.  Someone named "Anastaia Doughnut" (obviously a fake name) came up with it.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I hate bras always have. I only wear one when I leave the house or have company. I only wear Rhonda Shear Ahh Bras. When I was in high school I would take it off & put it in the glove box in my car. LOL!!! You know a man invented these most uncomfortable garments. As long as they have been around you would think there would be something better with more comfort.

i never wore them in high school either!    i got a summer job at a sub shop when i was 17 and one day the manager asked me if i was wearing a bra.  i said no and he told me to go home and put one on!   bet no one participating in today's No Bra day is being sent home! lol