Honored Contributor

Re: "How are you (Feeling)?" (List)

Comfy and Dandy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

achy

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

achy

@RetRN feel better soon!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

achy

Hope today is better for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Fulfilled. 

I’m pursuing my passions and have seen a lot of growth this year.

Honored Contributor

Sleepy, it's been a long difficult week. Sometimes people are exhausting with their hypocrisy and gaslighting.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Contributor

Recovering. I have been so sick with Covid the last 7 days. I had my 2 shots and a buster so I am shocked to be this sick for so long. So many folks I talked to just had a sniffle or light cold I had severe head ache, nausua. and body pain. And have not been able to eat hardley anything. I feel so bad for all the folks that we lost and were hospitalized during the peak of the pandemic.

Respected Contributor

drained....emotionally, but still ticking.

Valued Contributor

My "feeling" stew:

Achy

Anxious

Edgy

Grateful

Restless

I will put on some music (Green Day), step away from the computer, and do some stuff around the house, inside and outside. It's the best therapy for edgy, and will get my mind off achy.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolasgaga wrote:

Recovering. I have been so sick with Covid the last 7 days. I had my 2 shots and a buster so I am shocked to be this sick for so long. So many folks I talked to just had a sniffle or light cold I had severe head ache, nausua. and body pain. And have not been able to eat hardley anything. I feel so bad for all the folks that we lost and were hospitalized during the peak of the pandemic.

It affects each person differently. The shots and the boosters were for the original Covid and possiblythe Delta variant. However, each variabt that develops has another component. The omicron was more severe, and they now have boosters for two different Omicron strains. I've had the first two shots, plus two boosters. I am due to have a regular flu shot right away, and when the new boosters become more available I will get them. You can still get sick after the shots, but you won't die on a respirator. Good luck with your recovery.