Respected Contributor

With the recent chatter about fictional posts, my head has been buzzing with potential storylines for a TV sitcom where life on the forums - and real life- intersect, blend, and affect each other.

I think about Medium, one of my all-time favorites, where the content of Allison's dreams helped solve crimes. But in this case it would be the content of the forums. Not necessarily solving crimes, but dealing with the problems and joys of life that are dealt with here.

I would watch. Would you?

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 Funny I have thought about this before....more of a drama though it could be a sitcom. 

The idea first came to me many years ago when the forums here were very busy with a huge cast of characters and little moderation....mostly women from  across the country with different backgrounds having a daily community discussion here on the Q shopping board. In the past several women (for real) did meet up with posters here and became friends.

I could see how a series could be made interesting focusing on a few characters while showing how they are all tied back to the Q......maybe add a few hosts and their lives into the storyline too!

Honored Contributor

@pickypicky   No. I have no interest in a show like Medium so I'm not the target audience.

Esteemed Contributor

No.   As fun and interesting as it can be, it's nice to just walk away sometimes, enough can be enough.

Respected Contributor

I would not have any interest at all in such a show. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Sorry, doesnt interest me at all...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

Can I be the "wacky neighbor"?