Frequent Contributor

I PURCHASED A COUPLE OF QUILTS FOR BEDS SEVERAL, SEVERAL YEARS AGO FROM QVC.  CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE BRAND OF THESE QUILTS THAT QVC SOLD MANY, MANY YEARS AGO??

Respected Contributor

QVC had several brands on the Quilt Rack but the one I have is Country Living. Like the magazine.

Honored Contributor

I still have two country living quilts from many years ago ,for store bought type of quilts they were great.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Those Country Living quilts are pretty and warm! I have several throughout the house; at least one for each bed. Some are visable; others are under the bedspread or coverlet.

They were 100% cotton and reasonably priced. Would love to see those quilts return to QVC. They made great gifts.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

They were nice and often displayed on a quilt rack.  I still want a rack but I have enough family quilts.

Contributor

Sunday River Quilts is one they used to sell. I have one called "Kim's Wedding Ring" on my bed now by them. The Legacy Home Collection is also one and are the one's who did Mary Beth's very own quilt.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a couple of the QVC quilts, but hated myself for doing that.  

Handmade quilts are extremely expensive when they are made by craftspeople here in the US.  They are worth every single penny.  I took a quilting class and it is very time consuming, tedious work.  

The quilts sold by the Q came from China.  I hate to think about the people who made them and what their wages probably were.  I envision sweat shop conditions with children working.  The quilts were very inexpensive.  If they sell them again, I won't be buying. 

BTW, those vendors who claim to have visited the factories only saw what the Chinese government wanted them to see.  No doubt they were clean, modern, and no children workers.  They will never see the real workplaces. 

Trusted Contributor

hand made quilts are very costly. i have one that i made.  it is across stich top with quilted.  i was offered over $ 1,800.00 for it  several  years ago.  i had over $50.00 of thread in it plus the cost of the batting  ect.  i turned it down.  at the time, $1,800.00 would not even cover my time at min wage

Honored Contributor

I and my mom had quilt tops made by the amish, then had a lady quilt them, several years ago,sold some but still have several.

Honored Contributor

And it was country living quilts ,that they sold, don't remember  anything else.