Honored Contributor

do you still use yours?

I have one and have only used it 3 or 4 times...................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

I am still using my mother's Presto brand pressure cooker from 1960.  Just made chicken soup in it last week.

Honored Contributor

Old school with the jiggler on top!

Respected Contributor

I use mine 3-4 times per week and actually have two, 6-qt. units!  Made chili mac in it last night and cooked chicken breasts for the pups in it yesterday afternoon.

Respected Contributor

I have an Instant Pot.  Still haven't used it, I'm ashamed to say.  It's been almost a year.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two Instant Pots (larger size and mini) and use them regularly. My first purchase of an electric PC was a Cuisinart and I rarely used it. It just wasn't user friendly like my Instant Pot.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I have three and all are used regularly.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

I bought one from QVC YEARS ago and never used it.  It's sitting on a shelf in a closet. Woman Sad  However, my parents used one all the time.  My mother cooked potatoes in it (for mashed potatoes).  They were just "ok."  When my husband and I started dating (I was 19), I tasted his mother's mashed potatoes and, WOW, were they delicious!!!  She boiled them and just used a potato masher on them, with milk and butter, of course.  What a difference!  Since then, I always made them like my mother-in-law did and we love them!

Sorry, Mom... you were the BEST, but your mashed potatoes... not so much!  Woman Wink

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

I love my Instant Pot. I just made some cabbage and potatoes in it.

Honored Contributor

I still have my own stove-top model from the '60s but love my 6qt electric models.  My mom always used a PC and it was the first thing I bought as a bride.  I think you have to get into the habit of using it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment