Frequent Contributor

Could anyone please tell me if they have ever used plexaderm and if they are satisfied with the results?   

Respected Contributor

@little missy You might want to move this to beauty.  I'm  sure you'll get responses.  There was another product similar with the same claims years ago and it tightens things up, but you can't use any makeup over it or it will either soften or crack.  

Honored Contributor

Not familiar with Plexaderm C, but Plexaderm works great on my Mother, exactly as photos show...if directions are followed exactly.  

It won't work if the user doesn't follow the directions.  It takes a little practice.  The one mistake most users make is using too much, then it will turn white and flaky.

My Mother is now using Westmore, also sold by QVC. It's tinted, doesn't turn white, and only takes 1 minute to set instead of Plexaderm's 10 minutes. She said she has to use more than Plexaderm to get the desired effect. She loves it. 

I have seen both used on her and the difference is dramatic.  Her bags are gone.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee   Thanks for the information.  My concern is the temporary nature of Plexaderm.  How long does the transformation last.  Is the cost prohibitive because of continual application?  Sounds as if she is satisfied.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Foxxee   Thanks for the information.  My concern is the temporary nature of Plexaderm.  How long does the transformation last.  Is the cost prohibitive because of continual application?  Sounds as if she is satisfied.

@phoenixbrd 

It lasts about 10-12 hours, but my mother applies it around 8-9 am and it's still good when she goes to bed at 11 pm when she washes her face...as long as she doesn't sweat. Working in the garden on a hot day it won't last long. 

Cost depends on how often you use it.  Every day vs just when you are going out.  My Mother uses it only when she is going out or gets company.    

You would need to decide if the cost is worth it.  After seeing how well it works, you might be hooked.