Respected Contributor

@Scorpio1971 wrote:

Parkland Strong!  May they all RIP and may families, friends, coworkers & law enforcement find comfort after such a tragedy.

This is a National Emergency.  The senseless mass murdering of children in our schools, people in houses of worship, people doing business & errands in shopping malls, stores, banks and elsewhere, people sitting behind their desks in offices.  These are National Emergencies.

AMEN.

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@LTT1Please.  "Never Again" refers to the millions of Jews that were anhilated by the Nazis simply because they were Jews.  It is a remembrance of what we've faced over eons of hatred of Jews.  It is a "call to arms" against the growing anti-Semitism world wide.  That should be the ONLY use of that phrase.

I also edited my post of that hashtag, never my intent to offend.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Cats3000 

Thank you so much for telling me!

I will go edit my post!

please forgive!

You weren't wrong @LTT1 .

#never again is the phrase adopted by the student activists from Parkland.  It is also referred to as Never Again MSD.

I've never seen anyone object to its use before. 

The phrase Never Again may be used freely wherever one feels it fits a cause.  No need to edit your post.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Contributor