Contributor

I don't post often but thought I would give a head's up on this. If you ordering somthing then change you mind cancel RIGHT away-2 hours ago an order went through with 2 more Items I had already ordered last night so it duplicated last nights order of the 2 I had already ordered I went online to cancel the order I made 2 hours ago and discovered this, tried to cancel it wouldn't let me called customer service they couldn't cancel either sent me to another agent because I didn't want to be charged for shippin on 3 more items I tried to cancel 2 of I didn't order again, she told me they are in holiday mold she couldn't do anything about it I said "so I'm stuck with shipping?" she replied sorry I can't change it yes you have to pay for shipping on 3 items I didn't order or tried to cancel! I am so over QVC! They make their own rules never consider the customer Two can play this game QVC You treat your loyal customers like we owe YOU! SO DONE! I will take my business elsewhere!

Honored Contributor

@222333  This has been discussed repeatedly on the Customer Care forum. You may wish to check out the numerous threads there to see what CS has said and what other customers have had to do when they have found themselves in the same situation.

Respected Contributor

Holiday "Mold", LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Bye!

bye-bye-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000291-large.gif

Honored Contributor

They're in some kind of mode.  The First Aid Beauty TSV I ordered is already at my Florida PO, so I expect delivery tomorrow.  I often don't even check until the EDD which is still a week away.

As for ordering and canceling -  I stopped giving shopping channels that power a long time ago.  However it's worded the push to order is the same.  I just went through a sales pitch with a broker with whom I was considering doing more business.  He was doing just fine until he tried pushing for quick action.  No action until I'm way surer, please -  whether I'm spending money or investing it.

Honored Contributor

this goes to show you....."you cannot please all of the people all of the time."

qvc customers are upset that their items are not getting out fast enough. now that some ARE getting out quickly they are complaining they cannot cancel.

maybe one of the mods can help you in the customer care section of the forums?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I guess I'm confused.  You placed a second order for the same items you had already ordered last night?  Did you forget you had already ordered them......why would you place a second order for the same items?

Laura loves cats!
New Contributor

leave a note for mail or parcel post and write  "this order is refused"

Honored Contributor

@peacebwu wrote:

leave a note for mail or parcel post and write  "this order is refused"

That's not fair and we all pay for this kind of stuff in the long run. 

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

I guess I'm confused.  You placed a second order for the same items you had already ordered last night?  Did you forget you had already ordered them......why would you place a second order for the same items?

@2blonde, I'm confused by the OP's giant run on sentence.