Respected Contributor

order has been shipped since August 4

Just called customer service and inquired about my order and was told it was shipped on August 4 and it is still on its way to my home. That is almost one month ago and it is still not here and I have gotten billed for it. Just how do you think it is going to be delivered here at my home????????????

Honored Contributor

Re: order has been shipped since August 4

@cater   Contact the mods at QVCSocialteam@QVC.com and ask for a reshipment or a refund.  Include the order #

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks Kachina, I have been with QVC since the very first day they started many years ago. Never have I had this happen to some thing I placed a order for. Most of the items I get with in a couple days. Guess I will wait a couple more days then do what you suggested. Thanks for your response to me.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't wait. If it was shipped on 8/4, that's one month ago tomorrow. It is lost. Contact the social team and ask for a refund or a replacement. 

Honored Contributor

@cater wrote:

Just called customer service and inquired about my order and was told it was shipped on August 4 and it is still on its way to my home. That is almost one month ago and it is still not here and I have gotten billed for it. Just how do you think it is going to be delivered here at my home????????????

@cater 

Check the tracking in your account and contact UPS or USPS or whoever it says has the package. They will want the tracking number.  If they can’t locate the package then QVC will refund or send another to you. QVC is very good about this. 

Remember the the post office has been seriously messed with and we are probably lucky to get any mail these days. 

I have packages out for delivery today but they weren't delivered. They don’t work until everything is delivered anymore. Anything not delivered by the end of their shift just waits.

If you do receive the package, definitely request a refund for any shipping charges.

Respected Contributor

@cater wrote:

Thanks Kachina, I have been with QVC since the very first day they started many years ago. Never have I had this happen to some thing I placed a order for. Most of the items I get with in a couple days. Guess I will wait a couple more days then do what you suggested. Thanks for your response to me.

• Why wait?
Regular Contributor

@cater wrote:

Hi cater - I had this happen last month.  An order shipped on July 31st, I received it August 31st.

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for the suggestions much appreciated for the thoughts and ideas.

Frequent Contributor

I had the same thing happen to me recently as well. The pkg got lost at a UPS sorting facility in Hodgkins IL. Was scanned there on 8/4 and never touched again. I figure either the box got ssmashed, or someone took it. I contaced CS on the forums here and they immediately sent out a replacement and it arrived in about 3 days! The original pkg has never surfaced.

Honored Contributor

Don't waste your time contacting the carrier.

Neither UPS or USPS will do anything about it.  They will pull up the same info you see.

They will just tell you to contact the shipper.

@cater 

I think yours is def. lost.  Just email the order into to the mods as suggested.

They can get a credit going and reship your item if avail and if you want.  No need to wait any longer.

I have 2 items stuck at USPS in nearby cities....one is sold out.  Keeping my fingers crossed they will move soon, otherwise, I will have to ask for credit.