Honored Contributor

3 ply with ear adjustment ,if you have bought these,do you like them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  I didn't know they have ones with adjusters, but will definitely check it out.  I have many, many of the ones without the adjusters from old navy and those are the only ones that I use.  I have to wear a mask 9-10 hours a day 5x a week so if they weren't comfortable, quality or easy to clean, I wouldn't be interested - but based on the others that I have from them, I'm sure they are just a good if not better.  

I will order some today!  Thank you for posting.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

As far as masks go they are as good as any I've tried. They are the ones I wear most. They aren't as hot as some either which considering I live in the desert is a plus. Granted when it's 115 outside no mask will be cool and comfy. But when it's that hot I don't go outside anyways.

Respected Contributor

i have some of the ON masks and they suit me well.  I like the adjustability on the straps.  I get a better fit making them smaller. Very reasonably priced.  

There is an ON store in the area and I went in a few weeks ago.  All the holiday themed masks were deeply discounted.

Honored Contributor

When i clink on reviews, i get none ,even though it shows reviews ans stars.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: old navy masks

[ Edited ]

DH and I have many masks but we both love ON, both old version and adjustable straps version are very comfortable.  Even at full price ( 5 for $12.50 ) they are a real bargain.  I bought another 10 recently at 1/2 price.  Can't add a filter but they are very good quality and as comfortable as a mask can be.  I usually buy them online and try to buy when I'm ordering tee shirts for grands or for adult family members.  Their tee shirts are a major bargain; great quality and really cute, current designs.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

DH and I have many masks but we both love ON, both old version and adjustable straps version are very comfortable.  Even at full price ( 5 for $12.50 ) they are a real bargain.  I bought another 10 recently at 1/2 price.  Can't add a filter but they are very good quality and as comfortable as a mask can be.  I usually buy them online and try to buy when I'm ordering tee shirts for brands or for adult family members.  Their tee shirts are a major bargain; great quality and really cute, current designs.

Are you able to see reviews?

Esteemed Contributor

I just gave you a review and there are other threads on these masks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest I don't know if you're on a computer or a mobile device. But on my phone I click on where it says reviews and has the average star rating. Then I have to scroll all the way down past the "you might also like" and the customer photos to read the reviews.

I am looking for new cloth masks with the ear adjusters. Old Navy masks don't have a nose wire, that's why I haven't purchased any. I prefer having that.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

You can buy stick on nose pieces on Amazon ( not more than 10 cents each, change daily).