Respected Contributor

Thank you, all! 

I will try your suggestions. I was going to ask siri but she has been slacking off lately.

I guess I truly won't expire if I have to "wear" this critter for a few more days, but for some reason I am done.

A little laughter is fine!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam, That is a good idea. 

It is fascinating. The islands were at one time one large island and one tip was quite close to the coast. The mammoths were able to swim between the coast and the islands. they had some eight thousand year old bones from another site there,  and the new found skull there for us to see up close.

They said they were able to extract some dna from the skull.  We have been members there for about forty years and love the work they do.

Honored Contributor

vinegar

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

@SahmIam, That is a good idea. 

It is fascinating. The islands were at one time one large island and one tip was quite close to the coast. The mammoths were able to swim between the coast and the islands. they had some eight thousand year old bones from another site there,  and the new found skull there for us to see up close.

They said they were able to extract some dna from the skull.  We have been members there for about forty years and love the work they do.

And that is EXACTLY what I would tell someone if they asked about your "art". I think that's fascinating and I know my younger son would LOVE to see something like that and hear about it; many of his friends would. What a great way to open up historty to someone!

Honored Contributor

Olive oil soaked into a cotton bowl with a smidge of salt..  rub on and let it sit a few..  HTH..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Maybe get a tattoo of a tyrannosaurus rex? That should get rid of him.

:-D

Image result for tyrannosaurus rex clip art

Esteemed Contributor

Silly me -- I thought the thread was going to be about certain hosts who laugh too much !!!

Very interesting about the skull that was found though.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

If it's the decal type that they wet and slide the backing off, use baby oil.

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Thank you, all! 

I will try your suggestions. I was going to ask siri but she has been slacking off lately.

I guess I truly won't expire if I have to "wear" this critter for a few more days, but for some reason I am done.

A little laughter is fine!

I am laughing with you, not at you @hennypenny.  Smiley Happy It sounds like you had a wonderful evening  (better than most of mine!). 

Respected Contributor

Okay, I have read all the suggestions. And I am quite sure one, if not all, will work.

I am however going to keep it through the weekend as we will be attending the Earth Day festivities  and it will be good for that.

It is one of those kiddie sticker things. 

Speaking of henna, I love the henna work and usually get some at the Earth Day festival.