Valued Contributor

Great Customer Service Experience Today

On 3/22 I ordered a pair of 14k hoop earrings from the Home Shopping Network. The earrings were $269.95. I had been eyeballing them for about a month and debating if I really wanted to spend that much for a "want" and not a "need." I found the same exact earrings on another site for $80 more and finally pulled the trigger and bought them from the southern channel. They processed the order on 3/23 and I received them on 3/28. They're absolutely gorgeous, very well made and I was happy I bought them. Well today looking at the website for another pair of earrings from the same company, I saw my hoops were now $199.95. I picked up the phone, called Customer Service and within 5 minutes and 12 seconds the lovely woman I spoke with agreed that although I was 1 day past 30 days from the order date, they should and would credit the difference. The money has already been credited back to my Paypal account. Now that's what I call excellent customer service!

Honored Contributor

Re: Great Customer Service Experience Today

That's what we like to hear !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

HSN is the best for giving a credit for a past purchase, I too had a similar experience.

My credit wasn't as large as yours was but I REALLY appreciated it!  Nice to hear you had a pleasant experience.

Valued Contributor

I have to admit, I really wasn't sure if they would credit the difference as I was 1 day past the order date, but within the limit for the process date. I figured I had nothing to lose (and $70 to gain) by calling - the worst that could happen would be them saying no. But the CS rep agreed that they hadn't processed the order until the next day so I was within the price guarantee time frame. Glad I called and their stock rose in my book today. I will be a repeat customer for sure!