Respected Contributor

Re: 'just' two ducklings lap-napping

That is so CUTE... cute cute cute...

I got attached to Loons and  Osprey's on YT and the live streams.... they mate for life and sit on their eggs forever and thru thick and thin never give up on those babies... they are the best parents... their call is so incredibly beautiful. I joined their society to help protect. Loons have their legs too far back so they cannot be on land and walk....they must be near water..

I follow the Osprey in Latvia now and got to witness the 2 little birds fledged... you'd think they were my own children, I was jumping up and down with glee.... the mom and dad bring them fish to eat...oh, it's just an incredible story all around...the mom is TINA, dad is TAO, sons are Peks and Tuks...#87 tag and #88 tag... they have gone to Africa now... were it is warm, but a long way off.... I joined their society too, to help save and protect..... I love them all so much.

Thank you for your darling photo here : )

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

OMG...such extreme cuteness! 

I love animals!  I wanted to be a vet ever since I was a kid.   I should have pursued my dreams, but my grades were not up to par.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the smiles!!!!

Valued Contributor

So adorable.  Thanks for posting!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

Wow! they are adorable!...so peaceful and trusting.

Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy, thanks for posting those adorable pics!  A great way to end the night.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@feline groovy@So sweet!!!Thanks so much for posting 😊