Super Contributor

$10 off Woman Wink

code:  189388

Esteemed Contributor

@namaste000  Thank you.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

It might not work for everyone.

Coupon 189388 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $10 off your purchase of $10 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, Bose, Fitbit. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 7/1/2020 – 7/31/2020. Coupon Expires on 7/31/2020 at 11:59 PM ET.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Almost all HSN coupons are for specific customers only. I didn’t get this one and don’t need to try it to know it would not work for me. I get lots of coupons. 

Enjoy your $10 off if you got the coupon!

Honored Contributor

I agree, I didnt get this one either. Best not to post codes that say they are for specific customers only. 

Super Contributor
I started this thread after seeing the code somewhere on hsn website. I tried it out and it worked so I posted it. $10 off of $10+ purchase...worth trying! Stocked up on clinique foundation Smiley Happy)
Honored Contributor

@namaste000 wrote:
I started this thread after seeing the code somewhere on hsn website. I tried it out and it worked so I posted it. $10 off of $10+ purchase...worth trying! Stocked up on clinique foundation Smiley Happy)

@namaste000  Sounds like a good deal on the Clinique!

Honored Contributor

If you see the code on the website, usually posted on the home page in top left corner, it could very well mean it is just for you, and others that see it.  Not everyone will see the code. If you dont see it, you usually cant use it. You can also check your Spendable Kash, if there is a coupon for your use it will appear there.