Contributor
I was channel surfing with the volume down - very funny to watch how animated some hosts are ! Not saying anything bad - just funny !
Honored Contributor

I do that alot when I see people discussing the news or politics.

The gestures, faces, it's all pretty amusing when you want them without sound and just one fast forward.

Super Contributor

I think this is new training. They all seem to now be talking with their hands & also talking faster. I find it to be phoney. What was wrong with their presentations before?  It only makes me watch less & less.

Super Contributor

@QP Doll wrote:

I think this is new training. They all seem to now be talking with their hands & also talking faster. I find it to be phoney. What was wrong with their presentations before?  It only makes me watch less & less.

This is an interesting observation.  I have also noticed the same thing.  I thought it was me, but something different.  It's quite annoying, especially watching Jane, Alberti and Rachel.  CALM DOWN.  Take not for the HSN hosts.  Some much more cool and hip.

Esteemed Contributor

This is why I no longer watch.  Too many antics, conversations about nothing helpful.  I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PRODUCT, if that is not their intent I might as well buy on AMAZON.