Trusted Contributor

These hosts make me laugh sometimes....When they are talking about a piece of clothing.  Oh you can wear it now.  You can wear it anytime of the year.  I can tell they have never been to Phoenix where I live.  It has been 114 this week.  You try wearing a long sleeve top or sweater during the day outside.  I don't think so!!.  Well I couldn't.  Maybe some people can.  But I can't Toooo darn HOT!!!!  It rarely gets below 90 at night. 

I do admit it gets cool inside because of air conditioning, but when you have to do any walking outside...no way.  My little laugh for the day. 

Valued Contributor

I find amusement with most of the sales pitches, also. Particularly, this is amazing. Or the fabric feels so soft, cool hand, like a cuddly blanket wrapped up in, and on and on. That cool hand comment and "amazing" irritates me. When I wear some of these fabrics with a cool hand, I sweat buckets in my hot climate.

They always say you can wear this item all year or sometimse say it as 3 seasons out of the year. Watched a little bit yesterday and found it amusing to hear a cotton dress being sold as perfect for the Christmas holiday season with a little tennis shoe. I was thinking boots and a sweater if one is hot natured or in a hot climate. If one lives in deep cold, this summer dress would be useless in winter. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes I understand. Sell sell sell....whatever it takes. At least your not in Buffalo where it probably will be snowing by september.  LOL>  Enjoy Phoenix...its beautiful there. 

Honored Contributor

Obessed and California Vibe are so over used, as well. Lol

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is odd that they feel they have to tell us how and where to wear our clothes.  I think we can figure that out just fine, without their help.  But  I know, they have to say something, lol.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I think it is odd that they feel they have to tell us how and where to wear our clothes.  I think we can figure that out just fine, without their help.  But  I know, they have to say something, lol.

@Puppy Lips   I assume it's difficult to talk for a few hours without giving away any of the important info needed.