Respected Contributor

I may take a crash of an airliner to finally make changes. Obviously shooting them down or catching them with a fishing pole is against the law.

Esteemed Contributor

I just heard on the news this morning that they are expecting over 700,000 in drone sales!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: drones and airports

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I just heard on the news this morning that they are expecting over 700,000 in drone sales!

And if they do pass some sort of legislature, what about the ones already out there?  You know people aren't going to take them in and have them registered or chipped.

Just another example of not thinking out the full potential for danger before jumping into putting something into the marketplace........

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

drones and airports

I am more concerned about the laser lights in the eyes of pilots landing big aircraft than I am about drones.

If they find either the ones using the lasers or the drone operators breaking this law? It should be charged as a Federal Crime and they should be punished accordingly.

Putting hundreds or thousands of people's lives in danger?  At least a 5 figure fine and a few years on a "prison", not a jail. Why wait till it happens, which is usually the way things work?

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Yes unfortunately the powers that be will be working backwards by selling these drones outright and carelessly without any regulations.  Now with so many out there that I am sure they have no clue on that number the meetings on regulations are being set up.