Honored Contributor

Re: 😷 disney Character Face Mask 😷

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

Ours have shipped via UPS, hubby got the notification today.  Looking forward to seeing these and will overnight my sons as soon as they arrive..

(He ordered all large too)..

@Suziepeach did you ever get your masks? Mine aren't suppose to ship until mid July.

Oh @Jordan2 my sincere apology for not getting back to you!! 

NO, no masks yet, on our account now says July 15th (I believe)- all we received was the Mickey towel hubby threw in with the order, LOL ..  Please know I didn't on porpoise forget to get back to  you- that's completely my fault.. 

Image result for mickey and minnie gifs

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach that's okay. I ordered some Mets face masks from Fanatics ( they have a lot of different sports teams last I looked), I think they ship out about 6/15. I bought two masks from a place ( I forget the name something like Vida), anyway I was suppose to get them by 5/15. They sent me an email stated the masks got hung up on the way from China ( I'll wash them so I don mind coming from China) and they would be delayed, they are refunding the shipping cost. Meanwhile I have to make do with the three I have.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Suziepeach that's okay. I ordered some Mets face masks from Fanatics ( they have a lot of different sports teams last I looked), I think they ship out about 6/15. I bought two masks from a place ( I forget the name something like Vida), anyway I was suppose to get them by 5/15. They sent me an email stated the masks got hung up on the way from China ( I'll wash them so I don mind coming from China) and they would be delayed, they are refunding the shipping cost. Meanwhile I have to make do with the three I have.

@Jordan2 Fanatics didn't have any for my Tennessee Volunteers but I did find them at Alumni Hall in Knoxville plus I got a couple from Etsy and we have regular medical masks I got a long time ago and hubby found a bunch of N95's that he'd collected over the years with manly things he'd buy..

Glad you were able to find those at Fanatics and I've got some, like you, coming from China that are evidently lost in space- Amazon let me know that on the 21st I can ask for a refund or replacements- I got them for my son in Memphis so I'll be asking for a refund but evidently the Chinese aren't so eager to give you the refund as there are alot of complaints about this seller..  I sure learned a lesson..

But the Disney ones, those are some of the cutest I've seen- and if and when we make it to DisneyWorld, we'll be looking good- I'll pop on a medical mask and wear my cloth mask over it..  they haven't worked out all the rules yet but according to wdw info they're working on updates..  so since we've moved our reservations from April to May, to July and now to August, we shall see..

And like my Doctor told us, "This too shall pass."

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I pre-ordered these masks for the grands.  They come 4 in a pack - $19. 

I gotta admit I pre-ordered the last 4 pack for myself. hidemf3.gif

Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at Fri, May 1, 2020-8.29.45 AM.png

Mine came today.  I ordered the above set.

Love them.  Will try out later to see how comfortable they are.  It's 95 here today.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

I pre-ordered these masks for the grands.  They come 4 in a pack - $19. 

I gotta admit I pre-ordered the last 4 pack for myself. hidemf3.gif

Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at Fri, May 1, 2020-8.29.45 AM.png

Mine came today.  I ordered the above set.

Love them.  Will try out later to see how comfortable they are.  It's 95 here today.

I didn't get mine yet, they are suppose to ship on July 15. I remember when I ordered these back at the beginning of May. I was debating if I should order them, would we still be wearing masks by then. What I fool I was!

Esteemed Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

These are really cute, but the product description says they are "Imported". I'll bet they're made in China. If so, you couldn't pay me to wear them.

@Buffalogal47  and anyone else looking for American-made face masks (made in New Hampshire USA), American Quilt Company (americanquilt dot co)  has face masks (adult and child) and face shields...$8 each. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I received my Disney masks last week.  I have to say, as bummed as I am that they were imported, they are very well made, soft and breathable. 

I'll be styling when I go to the grocery store in my Minnie Mouse mask. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

All the little grands got theirs Friday.  The oldest got his last week.  His are the same as mine.  He stated, everytime he wears one, people stop him in on the street wanting to  know where he got them from.

Mine were suppose to come Friday too.  Tracking info states my masks are still in Orlando.   Called Disney CS who informed me, UPS more than likely transferred to the USPS in Joisey & have not updated their records due to the holiday.  Me thinks because of the holiday weekend, tracking info has not been updated by USPS as I am in Joisey.  Me thinks my masks are sitting at my local post office. icon_exclaim.gifI am to call Disney back if masks not received by Tuesday.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

All the little grands got theirs Friday.  The oldest got his last week.  His are the same as mine.  He stated, everytime he wears one, people stop him in on the street wanting to  know where he got them from.

Mine were suppose to come Friday too.  Tracking info states my masks are still in Orlando.   Called Disney CS who informed me, UPS more than likely transferred to the USPS in Joisey & have not updated their records due to the holiday.  Me thinks because of the holiday weekend, tracking info has not been updated by USPS as I am in Joisey.  Me thinks my masks are sitting at my local post office. icon_exclaim.gifI am to call Disney back if masks not received by Tuesday.

@Mz iMac I ordered my masks, I think maybe May 1, I haven’t received them yet. I am starting to get concerned, what’s going on with them? Did you get an email telling you they shipped with a tracking number, I haven’t received any communication from Disney? If I don’t get them by Wednesday I will either call ( if there is a phone number) or send them an email.

Valued Contributor

I pre ordered the mickey and minnie mouse set for my cousins boy and girl in April.  They arrived last week.  The kids want to wear them all day.  The fit is perfect for them.