Honored Contributor

Re: 😷 disney Character Face Mask 😷

@Jordan2  I ordered mine the first week in May.  Yes I received an email that they shipped along w/tracking number.  I have been tracking w/USPS & UPS Mail Innovations.  I also have a tracking app.  All reporting the same thing.

Disney has a site to track status of your order (shipped or not).  You need your order# as well as the email addy you used when your ordered:  shopdisney dot com/secure/order-status/

Disney CS phone #:  1-800-328-0368

GOOD LUCK!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Jordan2  I ordered mine the first week in May.  Yes I received an email that they shipped along w/tracking number.  I have been tracking w/USPS & UPS Mail Innovations.  I also have a tracking app.  All reporting the same thing.

Disney has a site to track status of your order (shipped or not).  You need your order# as well as the email addy you used when your ordered:  shopdisney dot com/secure/order-status/

Disney CS phone #:  1-800-328-0368

GOOD LUCK!

@Mz iMac Thank you so much for this, I am going to try and see what’s going on with my order.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even know how long ago I ordered mine.  Maybe early May.   Due to ship July 29.  They are for the grands.  Now I am reading reviews that they are way too small so I am glad to hear here that people are happy with them.  As you all continue to get them, please review them and the size.  Hopefully they will fit my grands.  They are so cute.

Honored Contributor

The reviews are awful for these.  The adults are complaining that they are too small, even the adult large.

They are definitely a snug fit so I'm not sure what people are expecting since that's the point of them.  I did work mine and stretched it a bunch today and I think over time with wearing and washing it will loosen up.

They are hot to wear even in the grocery store but not uncomfortable.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

are these at QVC? can't find them if they are
Valued Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I don't even know how long ago I ordered mine.  Maybe early May.   Due to ship July 29.  They are for the grands.  Now I am reading reviews that they are way too small so I am glad to hear here that people are happy with them.  As you all continue to get them, please review them and the size.  Hopefully they will fit my grands.  They are so cute.

@Wsmom wrote:

The size I purchased was perfect for the kids I bought them for.  Disney had 3 sizes. Some people did not really look at the sizes/ size chart. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:
are these at QVC? can't find them if they are

NOPE!

Only sold at disneystore dot com

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@liliblu wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

The size I purchased was perfect for the kids I bought them for.  Disney had 3 sizes. Some people did not really look at the sizes/ size chart. 

Thanks, @liliblu .  I told DD to take a look at the chart so I would order the right size and she told me what size to get, and I looked at the chart.  Hopefully they will be ok.  Although they may go on a growth spurt by the time they get here!!   What size did you order and what is the age range of the kids you bought for?  

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac I just checked the status of my order ( I ordered on May 1), it's still in process. I wonder why it hasn't shipped yet? I hope these masks will be worth the wait ( I have ordered some that weren't).

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Mz iMac I just checked the status of my order ( I ordered on May 1), it's still in process. I wonder why it hasn't shipped yet? I hope these masks will be worth the wait ( I have ordered some that weren't).

That is why I did not order them. The first day they were available for sale, they sold so many masks that the ship date was stated as July 30, 2020. I didn't feel like waiting that long. I figured I could pick up a mask at the Disney Store before then. Or when I went to a Disney resort in September.