Honored Contributor

Re: Exactly how drunk does one have to get in order to...(WARNING! DISTURBING ADULT CONTENT!)

Alcohol I stills a loss of judgment. That's why drunks do stupid things like taking a swing at their arresting officer. He probably thought the force of the rocket went UP, not knowing that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Exactly how drunk does one have to get in order to...

Thanks OP for the subject title. I can't help thinking about his family. And the people who had to witness what happened. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

THAT's interesting, SFNative!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

JustJazzmom, and Pierre-Paul lost his big contract with the Giants
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Re: (WARNING! DISTURBING ADULT CONTENT!) Exactly how drunk does one have to get in order to...

Like everyone else, when I read about this I couldn't conceive of being THAT drunk. Being drunk and deciding to shoot a tiny one off your head, MAYBE. but what he used? Just an idiot.

I haven't read every post so I don't know if anyone's said, but he apparently was a Disney World cast member who portrayed Gaston - also not a bright bulb.

Shooting guns into the air? For years that was a time-honored "tradition" in certain areas of LA on New Year's at midnight. Many, many innocent people injured or killed, including small children, IN their homes. They've almost stamped it out. Almost.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

Re: (WARNING! DISTURBING ADULT CONTENT!) Exactly how drunk does one have to get in order to...

Why am I reading this? I have no idea since it is like watching a train wreck that you realize you need to look away but continue to look at.  I personally did not know this young man, his IQ, what type of person he was and how he treated others.  I certainly have NO idea he was an idiot.  He made a very poor judgement call and he paid for it with his life. In no form or fashion does he appear drunk to me in his photo.  As a man, I don;t know what woman consider attractive but my daughters think he has a cute smile. How many of those that posted here have raised children that NEVER made a poor judgement call?  If you all have perfect children, you are a rare breed.  I may be making many enemies here but my opinion is this is for the TV news to share and we as humans should feel pity and love of others versus being judgemental.  I hope to goodness he has no family across the USA that may come here to post or read posts to relieve stress.  If so, may they know that many of us feel their pain and do not feel their loved one was an idiot. I know I made many bad decisons as I matured and in fact I still make some bad deicisons.  It is part of being human.  As the saying goes" don't sweep out someone else's backyard when yours has dirt in it".   I am sorry if I offended anyone but some statements in this topic seemed very cold to me and rude as to the character of the young man. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

deleted by poster
Esteemed Contributor

Sad

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

The latest news I read on this came from his brother who was standing nearby.  He said it was a freak accident, that his brother was trying to be funny and just got too close to the fuse with his lighter. It accidentally ignited. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.