Trusted Contributor

Re: congrats to jennifer coffey!

@Puppy Lips wrote:
Way to make a spectacle out of her private life. Jen had to okay all this. Not a good look in my opinion.

@Puppy Lips  A spectacle indeed but the spotlight will be shining brightly and she will be the center of attention.

Not too long ago during an Isaac Mizrahi show she had just mentioned her fiancé for the umpteenth time and she stopped, walked up to the camera and said she was 49 yrs old and had finally found the perfect man so, yes, she must be indulged.

Respected Contributor

I think the bridal shower is just a live qvc show and the 20 dollars is to insure people don't book and not show up.

That being said I find it all ridiculous!

Trusted Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:
Way to make a spectacle out of her private life. Jen had to okay all this. Not a good look in my opinion.

@Puppy Lips  A spectacle indeed but the spotlight will be shining brightly and she will be the center of attention.

Not too long ago during an Isaac Mizrahi show she had just mentioned her fiancé for the umpteenth time and she stopped, walked up to the camera and said she was 49 yrs old and had finally found the perfect man so, yes, she must be indulged.

Most men/women say that, when they are in the early days of falling in love. I'm sure she loves the attention from her shopping "fans."

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

I think the bridal shower is just a live qvc show and the 20 dollars is to insure people don't book and not show up.

That being said I find it all ridiculous!

@spumoni99 I saw that is what she said on Facebook this morning, she also said she does not get a dime.

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@LuvSoCal  - This reminds me of Jane T. walking up to the camera and telling everyone to leave her daughters alone.  Maybe Jane T. started a trend.

Honored Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

Most men/women say that, when they are in the early days of falling in love. I'm sure she loves the attention from her shopping "fans."

@paixmcdao  - True.  Everyone says this in the early days of a relationship.  Only time will tell.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure the $20 entrance fee is not going to Jen and her fiancée. It will go into QVC's coffers. My only question is, if you attend do you have to bring a gift?  That would be so weird. 😂

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@LuvSoCal  - This reminds me of Jane T. walking up to the camera and telling everyone to leave her daughters alone.  Maybe Jane T. started a trend.

@San Antonio Gal  David Venable has been doing this for years.  He tells the camera to come in close -- "a lot of DV in your TV" -- then say whatever he had in mind for the sale.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  David Venable has been doing this for years.  He tells the camera to come in close -- "a lot of DV in your TV" -- then say whatever he had in mind for the sale.

@Caaareful Shopper  - Ah, I see.  So it was Jane's honey that started the trend.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Jennifer has been searching for a boyfriend on dating sites for many years.  IMO she's just desperate to marry someone!  They seem like total opposites; she's the aggressive one and he appears to be very quiet and subdued and likely jumps when she tells him to.