Honored Contributor

condolences to rick domeier and his family.

his mother passed away today.  may she rest in peace.

With much sadness and much love, I wanted to share the passing of our dear mom, Phyllis. She had the best smile, loved so many people, and she loved QVC! She now joins her sweetheart in heaven, her husband of 61 years. Rest In Peace Phyllis. We love you mommy!😊🙏🙏❤️

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

1. @sunshine45 wrote:

condolences to rick domeier and his family.

his mother passed away today.  may she rest in peace.

With much sadness and much love, I wanted to share the passing of our dear mom, Phyllis. She had the best smile, loved so many people, and she loved QVC! She now joins her sweetheart in heaven, her husband of 61 years. Rest In Peace Phyllis. We love you mommy!😊🙏🙏❤️

So sorry Rick! May God give you peace and love during this time~ Heart
Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Don't know why something reminded me today of how he spoke of his mother and called her "Mommy."   Sorry to hear this and I send condolences to Rick and all his family.  May she rest in peace.

Trusted Contributor

Oh that's so hard to lose your mom. He always talked so sweetly of her. I know he will miss her.

So, so sorry, Rick.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45   Thank you for posting this.  Always so heart rending to lose a parent.  Prayers for Rick and his family to find strength to heal their loss.

Esteemed Contributor

Noticed he recently said (like 10 days ago) she was in a nursing home.  Prior he called it senior living - so this probably was expected.  Rick is a great (the best) male host QVC has - in my opinion.  Little loud - yes - but he doesn't sleep on the job!

Valued Contributor

Conolences to Re: condolences to RICK D

Condolences to Rick & his entire family.

Honored Contributor

Very sorry to hear this--  Rick spoke so lovingly of his Mom.  Condolences to the Domeiers on their great loss.

Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear this.

Peace and comfort to his family.

May his mother's memory be eternal!

Honored Contributor

To Rick and family.....my sincere sympathy!  Moms are the rock of the family......wishing you comfort in wonderful memories of life with her.  I lost my mother one month after she turned 100.....miss her everyday but memories make me smile!  You will smile again too.  Hugs!