Respected Contributor

Re: celebrity apprentice tonight.....beautiful tribute to joan rivers.....may contain spoilers

I'm surprised it will be on again. This season was so rushed - with all the double episodes and heavy editing where we saw so much less of the tasks than before. Like they figured they may as well air it since they had it, but just let's get it over with!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: celebrity apprentice tonight.....beautiful tribute to joan rivers.....may contain spoilers

On 2/16/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 2/16/2015 VanSleepy said: Between that and showing Leeza's and Geraldo's charities in depth, I'm bawling at this dumb show.

it was the best show of the season.....hands down. it was great that we could see their charities more in depth. maybe they should do that for ALL of the charities throughout the season or during the finale.

donald trump also said that apprentice has been picked up again by NBC due to the good ratings they had.......not sure if he meant the regular apprentice or celebrity apprentice though......my guess is celebrity. not sure when the last regular apprentice was on.

He said "apprentice" but I hope it's CA. I like watching the celebrities interact with each other. I read an article in my local paper where Geraldo said that what we see is the real thing. There is some editing here and there but the bickering and fighting is not for the camera. It's the real deal. I wish I had saved that article. It was very informative.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't think for one second that Leeza wouldn't win. She simply outplayed Geraldo in almost every category. I REALLY like Leeza, she is a complete class act and a shining example that you can be winner by having integrity, class and elegance, morality and humility. I think she is a great example for young girls on how to be a leader without being overbearing.

While I of course know who Geraldo Rivera is, I didn't know much about his personality. I cannot believe what an arrogant POS (s)he is, what a total diva. Wow, Geraldo is his own biggest fan and he could have taken a note or two from Leeza on how to be an effective leader. I found him so off putting.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I thought for sure Leeza would win but I wanted Geraldo because I wanted his charity to benefit.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I didn't think for one second that Leeza wouldn't win. She simply outplayed Geraldo in almost every category. I REALLY like Leeza, she is a complete class act and a shining example that you can be winner by having integrity, class and elegance, morality and humility. I think she is a great example for young girls on how to be a leader without being overbearing.

While I of course know who Geraldo Rivera is, I didn't know much about his personality. I cannot believe what an arrogant POS (s)he is, what a total diva. Wow, Geraldo is his own biggest fan and he could have taken a note or two from Leeza on how to be an effective leader. I found him so off putting.

Ditto on EVERYTHING you said!

Honored Contributor

i really thought that geraldo would win, but i think all of those losses and visits to the boardroom didnt help him at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I watched it. I thought Leeza would win but for a minute I felt like maybe not. I really like her. I can't believe she's on her 4th marriage. I think Geraldo is on number five lol. I loved seeing Olivia Newton John and Tony Orlando sing as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm very happy with the results. Trump chose Leeza, who was the best, to win.

Do you think that Kenya stole Viveca's cell phone? Of course she did, or if she didn't, someone on her staff did.

I think I saw Tiffany Trump in the audience, sitting on the aisle in a black dress. She's a pretty young lady. He does make beautiful children, if nothing else. I didn't see Melania in the audience, but she always seems to have that scowl on her face, like she needs to eat some prunes.

I thought tonight's show was great. I loved the tribute to Joan, and Melissa being there made it even more touching.

**News Flash**I even liked Donald tonight, which may be a first!

Good show!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Melania was sitting right next to little Baron, who was applauding. The other son Eric was sitting behind them with his new wife, the pretty blonde.

Melissa was only there for a minute. When the "tribute" was over, Melissa was already gone and nobody mentioned her. I didn't realize how tiny (short) she is. Just like her mother.

Honored Contributor

I think Kenya took the cell phone. I don't care what she says. I can't stand how she kisses up the Trump family either. I saw Melania but didn't see Tiffany. I stepped out of the room a few times.