Honored Contributor

Re: cargo pants

[ Edited ]

@frequentshopperlady 

@Icegoddess @MoJoV @Desertdi @Kachina624 

These appealed to me so I ordered them thru Target. Went back and looked b/c I could not remember about the picket placement.

You can see pockets are on both sides; what I like are the seams for shaping that are on them. They are not here yet, so we will see.

IMG_3738.png

Pic in a min

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

A few months ago I saw a rather "well built" woman wearing leggings that had pockets on the outside of the thighs.  Leggings were a tannish color - just a bit darker than a medium beige/tan skin color.

She was walking toward me.

She had a cell phone in one pocket and her keys in the other.  

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@frequentshopperlady 

@Icegoddess @MoJoV @Desertdi @Kachina624 

These appealed to me so I ordered them thru Target. Went back and looked b/c I could not remember about the picket placement.

You can see pockets are on both sides; what I like are the seams for shaping that are on them. They are not here yet, so we will see.

IMG_3738.png

Pic in a min

I see why you like them. The color is nice and they are closely fitted but not tight/skinny.

Honored Contributor

I like them and don't care where the pocket(s) are. I own in black, navy, and tan. Anybody and Susan Graver are the brands I bought. They're wide leg with Regular seam. The material is soft and comfortable.  Not sure if they're still available. One thing I use the pocket for is my Fitbit. 

~H~