Respected Contributor

i don't see the category - when i enter Top Finds in Search i get a handful of Hot Picks which i think became TFinds.  Deals is a category that is too heavily populated to scour. hmmm...........

Esteemed Contributor

I hate that they’re gone! QVC just keeps on making their site harder and harder to use! Why? Their UI/UX developers need to settle down!!!

Honored Contributor

I noticed that too and wondered the same thing...

Occasional Contributor

I noticed the same thing and was hoping someone here had some info.  It was always a quick peak I took in the morning.  

Regular Contributor

This is probably yet another "improvement" of their site ~ you know, like the improved wish list that everyone raves about.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

i don't see the category - when i enter Top Finds in Search i get a handful of Hot Picks which i think became TFinds.  Deals is a category that is too heavily populated to scour. hmmm...........

@ms traditional.......I found it......go to the top of this page.  You will see "Trending".....click on here and it will take you right there.  They would be hurting themselves if they did away with that.  

Honored Contributor

I see they're calling them Hot Picks again.  Eyeroll.  They have changed the name of these "deals"  (eyeroll again) about a million times.  

Honored Contributor

I noticed the Top Finds were gone too. If they’re going to start changing the name of categories why not let us know? They make it hard to navigate the website.

QVC Customer Care

@ms traditional

I am sorry for any confusion BUT Top Finds has become Hot Picks (again).

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC   thanks, Beth.   i hope they will put an icon to direct us there like we had for Top Finds.