Occasional Contributor

Been sleeping on an adjustable temperpedic for five years and love it.  Would not go back to regular bed.

Occasional Contributor

Hate spellcheck.. It is Tempur-pedic.

Respected Contributor

I just bought a Sterns and Foster adjustable 3 months ago, Serta bought them out. It was on Sale and I needed a full size. It has full massage, electrical outlets for computers, ect. Head and foot adjustability. 

I I use the massage all the time. I had a migraine in the middle of the night, hit massage off and on through the night and it helped. I also have arthritis. 

I'm thrilled!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie I've got three inches on youSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Just got back from going to several stores.

Yes, he wants head and feet to move.

No massage.

Not Temperpedic but memory foam.

Looked at a split king which is actually 2 twin xl mattresses.  Sheets are harder to find but QVC has Malden Mills twin xl.

Honored Contributor

We treated ourselves to new bedding a couple of years ago.  Bought an adjustable tempurpedic.  We had no intentions of an adjustable but they talk you right into it.

Be prepared for sticker shock on these things - you'll drop an easy $5-6K.

Trusted Contributor

Re: adjustable beds?

[ Edited ]

We have a tempur-pedic split king adjustable bed.  I love the mattress, but I never use the adjustable feature.  My husband uses it on his side only very occasionally.  I would not pay for that feature again. 

Another issue:  It was a huge chore to move the bed when we got new carpet in the bedroom.  The motors make it very heavy and hard to move.  

Overstock.com has split king sheet sets at reasonable prices.

Esteemed Contributor
My dream is an adjustable bed where both the head and feet are raised.