Valued Contributor

First of all I havent seen one noon special a good deal  I dont know where they get the original price but they are not the QS  DO YOU GET THE FEELING THEY ARE PHASING OUR QUACKER FACTORY or Joan Rivers?

Honored Contributor

I think some lines have been shown less often, and this may or may not be related to covid related issues.  

I hope the long established brands don't get phased out, whether or not I'm a buyer.  

Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers has only one program scheduled and it's 2-3 am.  That's usually the clearance hour and possibly days are numbered.  I don't know.

Quacker Factory has 3 more scheduled, a better sign.  

Honored Contributor

Re: a few thoughts

[ Edited ]

I don’t watch QVC live, but have seen many new brands I have never heard of on the website.  I noticed they are making a big deal about now carrying Jantzen swimsuits. Jantzen has been around for decades, so it isn't new, just a new brand for Q. When I check the lunchtime specials, some days it seems almost every item is from the same designer or line. They must be phasing out that brand. No other explanation I can think of. The prices don't seem very "special". I am ordering less and less from Q now. Prices are outpacing the quality by far.

Trusted Contributor

I often have a good chuckle over the lunchtime specials. The same items are shown over and over. Most are not reduced enough to get excited about. I truly don't think QVC knows what a sale is. Ten dollars off an $80 item is no big whoop. If they want to get rid of certain items, get aggressive with the pricing. I also think all lunchtime specials should have free shipping. Give customers an incentive to shop. JMO

Esteemed Contributor

Some of us shop(ped) here because of the good ol' reliable brands.  When QVC started phasing out my favorite brands years ago, I watched less and less.  And it seems to me that every new-to-them brand QVC brings on, the more expensive it is.  Less quality, higher prices. 

I'm an old fuddy-duddy and I like Joan Rivers, Quacker Factory, George Simonton, Linea, Sport Savvy, Dialogue... several clothing brands that have disappeared or are disappearing.  Even if I didn't buy a lot, I enjoyed watching the shows. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt