Honored Contributor

I had to call Zulily customer service today, and it was a pleasant experience.  I didn't have to wait and the young woman I spoke with checked my order  ( my tracking said order was canceled ) she explained the situation, and made sure my whole cost was refunded. I know that is the treatment one expects, but it doesn't always happen that way, so kudos to Zulily. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The few times I have called I had the same experience.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the post @QVCkitty1 . This kind of information is very important for me these days. I've bought several things from Zulily without any problem but I have often wondered.

Respected Contributor

I've had to call a few times as their shipping does not always assure that your items won't be damaged/broken. That is probably my biggest issue with them. I hold my breath when I order several things and they all get tossed in a big box. But every time I've called their customer service has been really great...probably the best I've ever had!  

Esteemed Contributor

Same experience for me.

I emailed once about one glass in a set broken in shipping.  They responded within 15 minutes. 

Full refund for the entire set and an extra credit to my account for the "inconvenience."

Honored Contributor

Same here!!  Their CS is excellent.  When a product is not received they will immediately refund and say just to keep item if received.  Once I bought something that needed    put together and no matter what I did it did not work so they just refunded me immediately with no return expected.  

Respected Contributor

I've been pleasantly surprised with Zulily's customer service on the rare occasions when I've had problems with one of their items. In addition to giving me a refund and telling me to keep the item, they'll give me a $10 credit to my Zulily account. Their reps are always courteous.

Esteemed Contributor

Excellent customer service and I have never had to wait.  And they fix the problem immediately.  Love them and their products.  Wish all companies were like them. 

Contributor

Good to know. Just placed our first order with them. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

One more comment from me.  Wish all companies were like them.  Customer Service Amazing.