Honored Contributor

I order from them ,yes it takes a while to get items, their customer service is very nice ,i agree know your brands, i just orderd happy wax   melts i love them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

The ability to return is a good thing, the QVC-inspired pricing for return shipping isn't...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I am never in a hurry to shop, especially if you get it at such a reduced price. If I want something immediately  I just go to the mall.  I don't mind the wait at all.  

Honored Contributor
I ordered a pair of boots that fell apart quickly and had to be trashed. That’s the only thing I’ve ever ordered.
Regular Contributor

is a joke all there quilts are microfiber  , terrible cheap material 

Honored Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234 wrote:

is a joke all there quilts are microfiber  , terrible cheap material 

Not all ,they have cotton quilts, the only thing the microfiber quilts are good for ,is chair,and sofa cover ups, cheap.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

I love Zulilly too much.  It's especially good for Nanas. The only drawback is that you have to wait sometimes for the items you order. I'm glad to hear about their return policy.

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I have never ordered from Zulily but the tops I’ve seen in the ads are so cute. Wasn’t sure about the quality.

I've ordered several tops.  Great styles and fun to wear.  They are only worth that price you pay, but that's ok with me.  Cole water wash and hang dry for sure.