Honored Contributor

Zulily Shipment in Three Days

I ordered a pair of JBU shoes Wednesday the 3rd and received them today via UPS a few days ago. They had the rocket which means it would ship out fast but wow, I'm impressed. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Re: Zulily Shipment in Three Days

@JaneMarple 

Yes, they do fast shipping as i have ordered from them in the past.

I'm going to order a Anuschka coin purse that i have been wanting for a while...if they still have it ?

Enjoy your new shoes.🤗

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@JaneMarple It totally depends on the items you order. Yes, SOME things will come in a couple days. However, the standard is a couple weeks. If you order multiple items, some with the rocket symbol, while others that do not have this symbol, it can take weeks. To receive the items quicker that have this "ready to ship" symbol you have to pay extra. Otherwise, it clearly states you have to wait for all your items to arrive at their facility before they are shipped.

Basically, Zulily takes your "order" and then they get their items from the manufacturer. This usually takes a week or two. My last order took almost 4 full weeks. 

For this reason, I am very careful when I order from them. Their shipping is unpredictable, far worse than QVC. Glad you received your order quickly but this not the standard for them. 

Honored Contributor

for me, ZULILY is extremely slow in shipping. i dont order much from them anymore. i know they are a big strain financially on the QURATE group according to their financial reports.

i am getting items very quickly from QVC and HSN.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein