Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,460
Registered: ‎05-12-2012

Not as disturbing and sick as some reality shows....ummmmm..for instance--the Duggar family........

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,892
Registered: ‎07-03-2013

Zombies aren't my cup of tea.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,504
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

LOL.  Time for the Morality Police to expound on how the country is going Somewhere in a Handbasket because intelligent people with imaginations enjoy sci-fi, fantasy and horror.

 

It's not real, people - unlike the news and reality shows, both of which are far darker and sicker than most fantasy.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,986
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@icezeus wrote:

Just so that we are clear. If we like Zombie movies then we have canibalistic tendencies?

 

  Okie dokie.


@icezeus Hahahahaha.  Isn't that ridiculous?  I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on her post.  I'm actually at a loss for words.  LOL

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,129
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I read that zombies are sort of an everyman monster.   Anhone can be a zombie,no special skills needed.That's why they replaced vampires in popularity.  Vampires were seen as too asristocratic..

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,986
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@traveler wrote:

I read that zombies are sort of an everyman monster.   Anhone can be a zombie,no special skills needed.That's why they replaced vampires in popularity.  Vampires were seen as too asristocratic..


Ohhhhh, I love vampires.  I miss True Blood.  Thank goodness I have the Walking Dead and my zombies now!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,021
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

@nana59 wrote:

Not as disturbing and sick as some reality shows....ummmmm..for instance--the Duggar family........


ITA. The real life stuff is far more disturbing.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,060
Registered: ‎03-22-2015

  I feel bad now, I love ZOMBIES, but,I also love ROSES.  What am I?  The nights I sleep without some kind of nightmare, I have watched a HORROR movie,read a HORROR book and slept like a baby.   Always have loved scary stories from a very young age and I am just old, not anything else.   Juast sayin'.            tedEbear

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Moonchilde wrote:

LOL.  Time for the Morality Police to expound on how the country is going Somewhere in a Handbasket because intelligent people with imaginations enjoy sci-fi, fantasy and horror.

 

It's not real, people - unlike the news and reality shows, both of which are far darker and sicker than most fantasy.


********************************************************************************

ITA and it beats the ca-rap out of  Duggars, Kardashians, Braxtons, Duck  Whatever, etc.

 

 

I have enough reality in my life, I will take fantasy and sci-fi on TV

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,898
Registered: ‎10-30-2010

@Citrine1

 

I love Vampire movies as well. We both better watch ourselves though. it's a slippery slope to damnation.