Honored Contributor

Zappos has great customer service and delivery.  Although I have found their prices more expensive than anywhere by about 10 dollars.  But that is me.  I shop Nordie, amazon first for pricing.  But sometimes you need that size or color, and zappos is the only option.  Never know 

Honored Contributor

@lopse wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@pdlinda wrote:

@ScrapHappy  They really have EXCELLENT customer service.  I shop there whenever possible!

I can't find promotion codes for Zappos.  Do they ever offer them?  

No, they say on their site that they don't offer discount codes because they offer free shipping and free return shipping year round.

They offer a customer loyalty program that I haven’t used. 

Honored Contributor
I buy shoes from Zappos and from 6 pm and have never been disappointed.
Honored Contributor

@lopse wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@pdlinda wrote:

@ScrapHappy  They really have EXCELLENT customer service.  I shop there whenever possible!

I can't find promotion codes for Zappos.  Do they ever offer them?  

No, they say on their site that they don't offer discount codes because they offer free shipping and free return shipping year round.

That's good to know.  

A lot of online retailers offer free shipping and returns as well as promotion codes.  It pays to shop around.  Most items I've looked at on Zappos have been on other sites with promo codes that lower the price.  Shoes dot com is one of my favorites for footwear.  Zappos is part of the Amazon family. 

Respected Contributor

Ditto here.  Good and fast service from Zappos.  In the meantime, QVC's shipping is slower than the Pony Express.  And more expensive!

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart I like Shoes dot com, too! Not quite as fast as Zappos, but the prices are better.

Honored Contributor

I like Shoes.com, too, but they don't have free returns, do they?  I like the free returns because the shoes I order often don't fit.  I try to order brands that I know the fit, but sometimes they run differently for different styles.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Zappos is very quick with the shipping but most of the time, the shoes are more expensive and I can find a better deal on the same shoes elsewhere.  I believe this is a site where "free" s/h and "free" returns is added into the price.  

Honored Contributor

Zappos does offer discounts.  I have one in my email for $7 off my next purchase.

I am waiting for spring shoes to hit any day now.

I am fully stocked on Winter shores.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

I

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Zappos does offer discounts.  I have one in my email for $7 off my next purchase.

I got my info from their site, "Welcome to Zappos.com. Many online sites may claim to have Zappos.com coupons or discounts, but the truth is that Zappos.com does not offer coupons or promotion codes to the general public. We do, however, surprise and delight customers or even potential customers on a case-by-case basis. It’s one of the many ways we WOW."