Contributor
Antonella is on youtube. She has said that her and her husband are selling there home. They want to buy a boat to live on. She is on video.

Gabriella and family sold there home and have left P.A. altogether. She is also on youtube on video with her husband talking about this.
Esteemed Contributor

I miss Gabrielle's beautiful spirit! She was truly a class act. I think it is wonderful that she is content, and moving on to her life's next chapter!

I wish her much success along her journey.😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching the home shopping networks when I retired.  I did it so that I wouldn't be tempted and believe it or not I didn't miss them.  However, I will say I had my favorites and Antonnella was one of them.  I loved her from the first day she came on board and wish her and her husband a healthy and safe life from here on out.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I really miss the hosts that were let go .... their lives were upended with absolutely no time to prepare for the next stage of their lives .... so sad that QVC handles   these staff reductions in this way ... it seems that they have no consideration for loyal workers 😢

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 ...I would only hope that the people who work for the shopping networks are prepared to be let go at any time.   Antonella was with  QVC a long time and I'm sure she and her husband were prepared.  We have to keep in mind that these networks are there for the almighty dollar, that comes before people.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I really miss the hosts that were let go .... their lives were upended with absolutely no time to prepare for the next stage of their lives .... so sad that QVC handles   these staff reductions in this way ... it seems that they have no consideration for loyal workers 😢

QVC is hardly the only company who has let good, dedicated workers go. Workers who have been with the company for many, many years.

I feel for those people.

The QVC sales people probably make well into the six figures, so they are a lot better off than a lot of other people, who were suddenly let go with little to no warning.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She always made me smile/laugh and I'm always down for anything/anyone that can do that!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@January121 - Being a host is not easy and I couldn't do that job.  But, I'm sure the job description includes making a certain sales quota.  A host knows if their sales are up to par or not.  I doubt if those who are no longer there were surprised.  It's a rough business.

Honored Contributor

@Winkk 

I have to agree.

I'm sure if a host's sales are not up to par, discussions would be had between management and that host that they needed to be more creative to boost their sales.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@January121. Do you really think QVC does things any differently than any other large corporation?  There are very good reasons why things are done as they are.  The sudden dismissal certainly wasn't unexpected for these under-performing hosts.  They would have been made well aware of their dismal sales and efforts made to help them improve.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment