Respected Contributor

What is your favorite forum on this message board? 

Has it changed over the years? I used to love the Holiday forum but posting pictures is much more difficult than it used to be for me. (I post personal pictures and not from the web) Everything has to be resized which involves tons of time and effort. 

Just curious...which forum interests you the most?

Honored Contributor

Good question.  

in order:

community chat

fashion

tsv

Honored Contributor

Community Chat.  

Honored Contributor

I just look at the topics.  I don't pay any attention to what forum it is in. 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

What is your favorite forum on this message board? 

Has it changed over the years? I used to love the Holiday forum but posting pictures is much more difficult than it used to be for me. (I post personal pictures and not from the web) Everything has to be resized which involves tons of time and effort. 

Just curious...which forum interests you the most?

It's not the forum break down but the topic that interests me.  I just go the "Forums" at the top, click onto that and see what the title of each thread is.  If I'm interested, I'll open it up.

Esteemed Contributor

Another hand up for topic, not necissarily forum.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

@Sooner  lol I do the same.  I've had to leave while in the middle of reading a thread and had to go searching through the different forums to find it again.  I never pay much attention to what heading I'm under.  I'm more drawn to the topic being discussed.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee 

Wellness Forum.

hckynut(john)🥅🏒 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Home and Holiday!   I love what @Oznell And @stevieb posts!  My major was Interior Design.

Honored Contributor

To add to my previous post, I do read posts from many different forums, but the ones that interest me most, would be the three I mentioned.  

As to what has changed over the many years I've been posting here...there used to be a forum called fitness (to the best of my memory).  That one was my all time favorite!  When the boards got revamped, it became Wellness, and the content of the threads changed.  I now go to a different site for what I call fitness.