Honored Contributor

Your FAVORITE Or BEST QVC Purchase And Why.🥰

I thought this would be fun since most us have made many treasured purchases through the years, but some stand out for their usefulness and have served us WELL! You might even get a few fresh ideas.😁

I fell in LOVE💝 with the Yes Chef egg cooker from several years ago, and it quickly became my favorite kitchen mini appliance because I use it often! It never fails to cook eggs perfectly, and they peel SO easily.❤ The Kitchenaid 6 quart Tilt-Head stand mixer is the BEST because it truly is a WORKHORSE in the kitchen and it too, never fails.🥰

What purchases are your favorites, or best that you would recommend?

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your FAVORITE Or BEST QVC Purchase And Why.🥰

Road Wiz. It was the precursor to GPS and was sold by QVC in the 90s. It was amazing.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

@SandySparkles  what a great post!  💕 I think my best was lock and lock when it was first introduced.The quality now isn't the same. 

Honored Contributor

I have not made a Q purchase in 12 years but my fave was usually bargains and great deals on everything I would find at the outlets. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hands down my Instant Pot. I love it!!! Also my Kitchen Aid Deluxe 5 quart in Iced Raspberry. It metalic bright Pink and its the jewel of my kitchen.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have not made a Q purchase in 12 years but my fave was usually bargains and great deals on everything I would find at the outlets. 

Thanks for sharing but what is your favorite best purchase and why?

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Road Wiz. It was the precursor to GPS and was sold by QVC in the 90s. It was amazing.

@MamaWick Welcome!🥰 WOW! That is an AMAZING blast from the past! I am unfamiliar with it, but I can see why it is your favorite.😁 It is a testament to how well things were made back then!❤

THANK you SO much for caring to share your purchase today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Kuhn Ricon scissors 

joan Rivers hair cover product

halo batteries with plug-ins

Certain clothing (Susan Graver items, mainly)

ninji Grill

Scrubbz

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles My favorite would have to be a TIFFANY LAMP that I purchased for my momma.    She grew up in the depression and said she would love to have one.    I ordered it for her and she treasured it and it brought a joyous smile to her face!    This purchase made me happy because it gave her such joy!

Regular Contributor

Shark hand held vac