Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

On 4/9/2015 Sharke said:

Lindsey McKeon

Former Guiding Light star Lindsey McKeon (ex-Marah Lewis) will be popping up on The Young and the Restless.

Reportedly, McKeon will portray a high-powered businesswoman who will interact with one of Genoa City's prominent residents.

Since Guiding Light, McKeon has had roles on Supernatural, Drop Dead Diva, One Tree Hill and Veronica Mars.

McKeon will appear in two episodes of The Young and the Restless beginning May 7.

Great... Just what this show needed... another new character... They don't even know what to do with the ones they've got. I sincerely hope that THIS is not who Victor has been scheming with...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

On 4/10/2015 Sharke said:

Wonder how long it will take Nick to grab onto the latest business woman to hit town?

Sage, shot herself in the foot when she chose 'afternoon delight' to all that money she pooped away. I'd played the game far as long as it took to get it. LOL dumb woman....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I almost hope he does... Sage is such a twit. She just met this man. She must know something about his track record with women and yet she's betting the farm on their 'future'... I'd already decided I didn't particularly like her and now, well, we learn she's an utter nincompoop...

Honored Contributor

You know, if Sage didn't come across as such a moody witch, you might be able to respect her for making the choice she did, but she's just getting a little hard to take. She's either sparring with Adam or rolling around with Nasty... Does the woman do anything else... And isn't it time she found a job...?

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Sharke said:

Oh, he's dead ? that was before I started watching all the john abbott and his first wife stuff.

Yep, as I recall, she made her peace with him just before he passed over to the other side... Like I said though, no guarantees around here these days...

You know what slays me? For most of the history of this show, Genoa City was supposed to be pretty much a dot on the map... Now, all the exterior scenes they use to set the place of the coming scene look like it's blossomed into NYC... In reality, Genoa City is described as a village. Sort of makes all those skyscrapers seem out of place...

Honored Contributor

Only reason I figured she would be more willing to P away all that money is , first, of all, I'd get tired of Adam always brow beating me . Then, she figures if she can land into the Newman pot of gold she will have money , anyway.

BUT, and this is a big, BUT , she will have to contend with Sharho and her little brat snark Faith. That, right there, would be enough for me to hold out for the inheritance and that way I'd have my riches on my own terms, not, depending on all the strings attached to getting Nick's money.

She needs to get with Avery about the terrible 2some of Sharon & Faith. Then, if Victor won't accept her she will have to put up with his c r a p ! Nothing is worth all of that.

That nosy lawyer doesn't seem true to life to me unless he gets paid more if he break the terms of the inheritance. No lawyer has the time to pay attention to the daily lives of 2 people, when they move, how they're getting along in their marriage, etc. If they wanted to know bad enough they would hire a private investigator and take the costs out of the Trust. He's not going to bird dog 2 nitwits. Adam, is obnoxious anyway, that dead Gabe's money isn't his anyway, never was. He has a job, but, as usual he wants more. Human nature, I suppose.

Honored Contributor

Only reason I figured she would be more willing to P away all that money is , first, of all, I'd get tired of Adam always brow beating me . Then, she figures if she can land into the Newman pot of gold she will have money , anyway.

BUT, and this is a big, BUT , she will have to contend with Sharho and her little brat snark Faith. That, right there, would be enough for me to hold out for the inheritance and that way I'd have my riches on my own terms, not, depending on all the strings attached to getting Nick's money.

She needs to get with Avery about the terrible 2some of Sharon & Faith. Then, if Victor won't accept her she will have to put up with his c r a p ! Nothing is worth all of that.

That nosy lawyer doesn't seem true to life to me unless he gets paid more if he break the terms of the inheritance. No lawyer has the time to pay attention to the daily lives of 2 people, when they move, how they're getting along in their marriage, etc. If they wanted to know bad enough they would hire a private investigator and take the costs out of the Trust. He's not going to bird dog 2 nitwits. Adam, is obnoxious anyway, that dead Gabe's money isn't his anyway, never was. He has a job, but, as usual he wants more. Human nature, I suppose.

This whole story has never rang true... I even have to wonder if those terms could realistically be put into a will and enforced... and yea, that Executor comes off more like a cartoon character... I think at one point Snarky Sage (maybe she and Faith WILL bond, after all...) indicated that Gabe's weird granny left her a small bequest outside of the main bequest, so maybe that's how she manages to hang around all day, every day, either rolling around with Nasty in the storage closet or sniping at Adam...

I'll grant you, it would be hard to hang with hot stuff Adam every day and hear him going on and on about Chelsea... but per the sort of lame story line, it was her choice to fake Gabriel's big come-back as Adam and to participate in the sham marriage... Who knows, maybe she thought Adam would actually become a nice guy and would fall in love with her... If so, looks like she was wrong... Other than the pot of gold, you'd have to be a nitwit to marry into that family... assuming, of course, that marriage even becomes an option. Let's face it, Nasty seems to have an aversion to actually making it to the alter these days... and really, why should he... He gets the 'milk for free', though heaven only knows why... Don't know what it is that makes all these GC men so irresistible to virtually any and every woman they meet...

Honored Contributor

I can't argue with common sense.

Your a breathe of fresh air.

Honored Contributor

Hope Neil gets cleaned up for the court room. If I saw him I'd holler "werewolf, in the daylight"!!

Chris, will lose yet another vendetta and will owe it all to Hilary's lower half. ROFLMAO

Honored Contributor

Hope Neil gets cleaned up for the court room. If I saw him I'd holler "werewolf, in the daylight"!!

Chris, will lose yet another vendetta and will owe it all to Hilary's lower half. ROFLMAO

Yep, ole Hill-ho is giving Sharon a run for her money...

And OMG, where DID they dig up that attorney of Neil's...? She looks like a walleyed pike...

Honored Contributor

I always called her 'cat eye' or 'vampira' she was engaged to Neil just few months ago till she went to to Vegas for the weekend and met a Dr. and married him there, then, came back and announced she was married. Neil was devastated and that's why he was so open to a rebound for Hilary. Leslie, probably feels guilty for starting the whole ball rolling for the melt down of Neil. Man, can't seem to cut a break in the romance dept. LOL