Honored Contributor

Re: You’d think that this iconic Jean would be easy to find for everyone here

@bcherry01 wrote:

I doubt you will find anything like that jean at Old Navy. They sell nothing that's classic and cater to teens.

people of all ages/sizes shop at Old navy

Honored Contributor

Re: You’d think that this iconic jean would be easy to find for everyone here

@Mindy D wrote:

513EBB5F-2C88-4DAB-90E1-C7CCCC6CC694.jpegI was looking for plain white cotton 5 pocket jeans in a regular length in an expanded plus size and not in a skinny, a wide leg, a capris, a very stretchy fabric, embellished or any other less iconic version. I want a teensie bit on the fitted side in the thigh with an ankle opening that's not skin tight or flared. In other words, I'm looking for plain old white cotton denim (twill) jeans with a zipper. On QVC, in a larger plus size, you won't see this. Candace Cameron B has this type of jean but not in my size and only in an ankle jean. From my search, it seems that QVC does not have this style in any color or in any size. I know where I can find these elsewhere. I'm just remarking that the thing I expected to easily find here is not here. I wanted to wear these with pointed toe white leather flats. 

Oh where, oh where are my little white jeans,

Oh where, oh where can they be?

With their fitted thighs and waistband so high,

Oh where, oh where can they be?

some ideas of place to look 

Target Universal Thread jeans

Kohls

Old Navy maybe

L. l bean?

GAP but not sure about +sizes

Amazon

I would just keep ordering a bunch till you find what size works for you 

WEstern stores?

Chicos?

Honored Contributor

RAlph Lauren

Gloria Vanderbilt

Amazon

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

When the hosts tell you to buy white jeans at the end of winter/ early spring they mean it. Buying them after Memorial Day is bad enough and after the FoJ even worse. Good luck finding them now. Some stores already have some of their fall/winter stuff coming out.

@SilleeMee @I don't think that Q had this style in any color this year. BTW, I buy white jeans any time of the year. I live in Florida. I don't really follow any seasons when it comes to clothing as long as my clothes keep me warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. I can't find this style in black on QVC either. I think Isaac should revive this exact style jean in basic colors and in all sizes. This jean would go well with so many of his colored tees. 

Honored Contributor

Land's End and Woman Within have this style in larger plus sizing. My Woman Within clothing is never in very nice fabric.  I only buy from them because they have my size. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Mindy D 

I have some Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda White jeans that look identical to these.  

However, I will note that mine sit at my natural waist, so that may not be what you want.

Gloria Vanderbild anyday. Mine is petite and I love any jeans she makes. I get mine from Kohls. Fit perfectly

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D 

Have you tried Talbots?

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I´ve had six pairs of white jeans for the past 4 years and never wore them. This summer I decided to make three of them into shorts and the other three are still long. I just could  not resist the jeans from Gloria Vanderbilt. I decorated the shorts so that it doesn´t seem as if I´m wearning the same one and I wore one of the long jeans last night.

Esteemed Contributor

I found some nice white jeans at Chico's.

Trusted Contributor

I 2nd the Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans. I wear all colors of them to work because they don't look like jeans, just pants. They are the only pants I wear plus I am now wearing her capris.