Esteemed Contributor

I didn't click on the link, but knew instantly what it was about ... I had just finished reading the feed on my home page.  

I agree with the theory that the person who did this is opposed to cremation ...

Honored Contributor

Isn't that horrible?  I read it earlier and couldn't believe it.  That poor family!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Janey Mack!  How does this even happen?  Mind you, I ask this question as someone who's family were caretakers of a funeral home for 7 years when I was a child.  Was the place that busy that no one noticed someone struggling to carry the decedent out of the building?

Okay, now that I've watched the video that came with the link, I have to ask, don't they lock their doors at night? 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Janey Mack!  How does this even happen?  Mind you, I ask this question as someone who's family were caretakers of a funeral home for 7 years when I was a child.  Was the place that busy that no one noticed someone struggling to carry the decedent out of the building?

Okay, now that I've watched the video that came with the link, I have to ask, don't they lock their doors at night? 

If I'm not mistaken this was done in broad daylight......................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

No, the person broke in after they closed at night. She was such a pretty young girl. Died so young , so sad.

Trusted Contributor

Do you suppose that the someone who objected to cremation will try to bury her. I guess if you could smuggle a body out of a funeral home you could find a way to bury it.  

Honored Contributor
Anyone know if whole family was okay with cremation? Do they think it was a friend or acquaintance or some nut? Normally a burial involves a grave lining and casket. If the thief has money to buy a casket and pay.....
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone suspect a cult or an off wonked medical student? She was young so maybe someone was selling body parts.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust