Respected Contributor

I use an At a Glance monthly planner....it's my lifeline. I have my work schedule for both of my P/T jobs in it....dr appts and social engagements.

I even color code it.....Yes, I'm weird like that! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I highlight my hospital hours in pink, my answering service job in yellow and any appointments or social engagements in blue!

I buy what ever is the best deal....5" x 7" or close to it.

I don't do anything w/o it.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Lotus, I think we are related. I have my "bible" too.....At A Glance!

Nothing wrong with color coding, my friend. lol

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Lotus: I am definitely with you. I have bought the same planner from Walgreens for the past five or six years, one month to a double page, and it works beautifully for me, all for the grand total of $2.00. I use different colored pens to enter different types of appointments (for example, medical appointments are one color, my various volunteering shifts are in other colors). I would be lost without it.

Respected Contributor

It's nice to see I'm not alone. Donna and Fona....I find it so much easier to see what I have coming up with the color coding.

Donna.....I call it my bible too! Are you freeeeeeeeeeezing????

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

This will be my first year using a planner. I am already 10 days behind in using it. I bought a planner called the Action Planner on Amazon. I paid 20 dollars for it. It comes in orange or black. It is nice and basic I think I will like it if I ever start using it.

Honored Contributor
On 1/10/2015 Lotus~ said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It's nice to see I'm not alone. Donna and Fona....I find it so much easier to see what I have coming up with the color coding. Smile

Donna.....I call it my bible too! Are you freeeeeeeeeeezing???? Cold Smiley

Lotus, it is very cold, but at least it is not snowing. It is 12 degrees right now. Stay warm and cozy.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.