Respected Contributor

Re: Yankee Candle line at Wally Store

I used to LOVE Yankee Candle. My only go to candle. But I have found them in the Outlets (if you are fortunate to be near one..I pass one daily for work lol)..I find them in Burlington Coat Factory for $9.99 and under depending on the size of the jar. It may be a jar that is no longer used.

I find them also in Kohl's with coupons and Yankee OFTEN has $10 off $25..or Buy One Get One Free...

That said - I have since found the line from Kohl's smells just as long lasting and burning. I have gotten away from mostly actual candle burning and use the candle oil warmer or tarts. I too love McIntosh as my go to fav in the fall as well as the Cookie scents that all smell like vanilla baking.

Not surprised about Yankee being in Walmart. They are overpriced in their regular priced and I know Target carries a line also. They need to remain competitive these days with all the other options such as Bath Body Works.

Honored Contributor

Re: Yankee Candle line at Wally Store

@CouponQueen wrote:

That said - I have since found the line from Kohl's smells just as long lasting and burning. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Kohl's line is made by Yankee and they just slap a different label on it.