Honored Contributor

YOUR BEST QVC PURCHASE THIS YEAR?

[ Edited ]

Whether it was for yourself or someone else .....  what was your best purchase from QVC in 2017?  .....  and  Why?  

Mine was a birthday gift from Me to Me ....  a JR watch J378890 ....  

What was your best purchase this year?

Honored Contributor

Re: YOUR BEST QVC PURCHASE THIS YEAR?

I've bought so much, I'm not even sure

Do you mean best bargain or best purchase?

Occasional Contributor

Mine was my Curtis Stone pans ... I LOVE those pans!  I ordered the cookie sheets, can't wait to start baking for Christmas.

My second is my Kitchenaid mixer.  I finally splurged and bought myself one!

Honored Contributor

My husband says the Pilates chair and I say the Amazon Echo. 

Honored Contributor

I think it has to be the Isaac Mizrahi Plush-back Tunic Hoodie. I wear it all the time! Worth every cent.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh Tink that is a beauty, I really like it.  Alas, I have not ordered from the Q. since 2/2011 due to constant junk coming to me.  Sometimes tempted but not enough on returning items.  But the watch is gorgeous and I love all my JR that I do have.  I hope it continues good shopping here for you in the new year @Tinkrbl44

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

V34840 Dyson AM07 Compact Air Multiplier Bladeless Oscillating Fan

I LOVE this fan and got a great deal on it when they had it.  Worth every penny.  For me, it's the perfect white noise machine and provides a cool breeze when I need that too.  We work different shifts in my home, so I need something that can drown out the ambient noises and this is perfection.

I use it every night.  I love the remote, when it's winter I aim it away from me, and in summer I can point it right at me, all from bed!  I love the small footprint and the fact that it's a floor fan, not hogging up real estate on a dresser.  I am very pleased with the breeze too, better than any other fan I've had.  I know the reviews are mixed, but I am beyond happy!

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought my brother in law who is a master home chef and myself a pair of the Sharp Sharks.  He was in love and sharpening every knife in his kitchen during his party and showing it off.  He LOVED it.  I've used it myself on the little bit of prepping I do and thumbs up from both of us.  

It feels so good when you nail a gift for someone and it lives up to expectations.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A29712

No Image Found

H213340

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

I love your watch @Tinkrbl44!  I've only ordered six things this year, and one of them hasn't arrived yet.  I returned one of the items.  As silly as this sounds, I think my favorite is K43975  Disposal Genie Plus.  It works great.  I like it even more than I thought I would when it was presented.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau