Honored Contributor

Re: YOUR BEST QVC PURCHASE THIS YEAR?

@cherry wrote:

I've bought so much, I'm not even sure

Do you mean best bargain or best purchase?

@cherry

Best purchase, although I did get it on a ODO .....  it's not that often I get a fashion item that is much better in person than on the website or TV.

Honored Contributor

WEN ~ because my hair is the best ever, even through lengthy diagnosis, and the ongoing Monthly infusions for CIDP, treatment for RA, and a TKN.

Not making any medical claims, just saying my hair is great and that gives me joy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Mine was the WORX hydroshot. It goes where my hose won't reach, and it made my life so much easier this summer.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe my IM Pima cotton tops or the LDO verdigris fish pendant.

Honored Contributor

It's so hard to choose. I got a beautiful IM velvet parka. I am in love with

I also bought clearanced IM  knee high boots I love, and got them for a song

Super Contributor

Oh gosh...gee...I don't know.  Maybe my Earth open toe booties, no, the closed toe ones, or maybe the FLY London Lace-up Wedges... no, my LOGO printed knit capris, or the cardigans, compliments on both... hmmm ... oh, maybe my Barefoot Dreams cardigans in several color as I do love those...my Clarisonic...oh no, has to be my Fitbit as it encourages me to get up and move and I can track my sleep and heart rate.  Haven't even opened the last few things I ordered for Christmas.  Just too much to decide what I love best.

Honored Contributor

I have only purchased one thing since the Q doesn’t have good prices or any products that stand out to me but we’re enjoying the wireless earbuds we got that @BalletBabe recommended. 

I’ve found some great deals on HSN though. 

Honored Contributor

By far, a D&B mid-sized leather handbag that is also a light leather inside.  They're doing a few of them now with the leather inside.  I haven't seen it on the Q since I bought mine.  It came in colors but I bought the rich brown.

I haven't used mine yet . . . this is a special bag for me that I will only use for special occasions.  So I hung it on my closet doorknob just to be able to look at it.  My kids laugh at me.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Serum.  I finally found something to tame down my frizzy, curly hair without making it look stringy or dirty.  

I love all of my Barefoot Dreams pieces too.  

Honored Contributor

Philosophy's Pore Extractor Mask.  It seems to make my pores almost diappear for a few days which nothing else has ever done.  It's by far the least expensive purchase I made all year, but I'm so glad it's on my auto-delivery list!