Honored Contributor

We are fans of this epic journey....could get it on Sling until tonight.  We are checking out  changing our Sling subscription now just so we can watch the Duttons.  What channel are you using ....Philo or Comedy Channel added to Orange Sling with includes Paramont which shows Yellowstone (that is a mouthful and hope it is understandable).

Bottom Line: How are you watching your Dutton Ranch fix?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: YELLOWSTONE Fans🐎

[ Edited ]

Paramount on Xfinity (Comcast) ... new episodes (season 5).   

For seasons 1 through 4, I can still stream on Peacock.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SoX ...just added Paramount to Sling...will be watching new Episode in three minutes.  

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

I just recorded tonight's episode to watch later ... looks like it's a barn burner ...

Respected Contributor

@SoX   It was a good one!

Beth is on a rampage.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

I have a half an hour to wait here in CA...can't wait!  I watch it on paramount.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the comments.  Yes, another barn burner....Beth doing what Beth does best!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha @phoenixbrd @spumoni99 

I couldn't sleep ... so just finished watching.   Beth is out of control ... top it off with Summer being at the ranch, and she's going to explode!

Honored Contributor

@SoX   Yellowstone has merchandise for sale and a tee shirt has "Don't make me go Beth Dutton on you".  Nobody does it like Beth!🔥

Honored Contributor

Beth needs to show some humanity. She's pretty nice to Rip, but I fear she might go ballistic on him one of these days!