Trusted Contributor

I ordered a vacuum yesterday on EBAY and it just arrived. Makes one wonder.  It is a model which is no longer available from Shark and my favorite model.  Probably the last one I will be able to get. 

Respected Contributor

Free shipping and delivery in a day or two is why I go to amazon first for most things. Free returns, too. Waiting and waiting for qvc delivery and then paying, like, $10-plus just to try on and return a pair of ill-fitting shoes is ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper 

Lucky find, since it's your favorite model and is now discontinued!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Some of Ebays' orders are now being fulfilled by Amazon. I had a similar occurance lately and was pleasantly surprised😀

~~~.All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

same here..i ordered something from E-bay  and came in Amazon envelope..and fast delivery and i don't shop from amazon!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor
I thought you had to bid on stuff on ebay. You mean you can just order stuff?
Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5 :  Its called "buy it now".

Trusted Contributor
@patbz

Oh ok, thanks
Honored Contributor

I like ebay.

I order different things from them, I just ordered an out of print Betty Crocker cookbook.   With shipping, less than $10.

I've also purchased some very nice signed cookbooks.

Like anything else you have to read the description carefully.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SandySparkles 

same here..i ordered something from E-bay  and came in Amazon envelope..and fast delivery and i don't shop from amazon!

If you order from eBay and the product comes from Amazon this is a case of the eBay seller using Amazon as a drop ship supplier. Check Amazon and see if you might have gotten the item cheaper. The eBay seller usually  charges a little more in order to make a profit.