Honored Contributor

Re: Wow its 71 degrees here but.......

we had around 70 degree temperatures in the baltimore area.....with high winds (although those seem to have died down a bit). i honestly dont like it, although i do have all the windows open. i want it to FEEL like november and thanksgiving. that being said, yes, they have already issued a winter storm watch for wednesday. we are in between a rain/snow mix right now i believe. i will make sure that any shopping i need to do is done by tomorrow, but i dont anticipate needing anything else. i just hope it is all clear on thursday for our guests because if it isnt then we are going to have A LOT of leftovers! Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Was 52 degrees when I left to get lunch in the pouring rain.

It's now 32 and rain mixed with snow that's sticking. Yuk.

Honored Contributor

30 degrees and snowing. 4-6 inches by morning. It's a very heavy, wet snow. Nothing compared to what buffalo got.
Respected Contributor

We got cold all of a sudden, 60s daytime and down to 36 tonight. We're supposed to be up around 80 on Thanksgiving. I get a thrill about eating Thanksgiving dinner with the doors open Smile.

Respected Contributor

74 today in the southeast!
Esteemed Contributor

From the OP-

Im SO jealous of you folks who have year round warmth! Haha! Wish we could move to a warmer climate but we cant because my husband works here and my children/grandchildren are just over an hour away.

So we have to put up with the stupid snow I guess and deal with it! Bah wahhh!

Be safe everyone during the impending snow storm and thanks for the replies!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles