Esteemed Contributor

when they caught on, is that when the shipping charges changed?

customers always pay to recoup, not management (imho) ......

Honored Contributor

That is surprising .....  expect another price hike.   

Occasional Contributor

Glad they caught the scumbag - nothing worse than a thief and cheater in the company.  No ethics :-(.

Esteemed Contributor

Geez Louise!

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

when they caught on, is that when the shipping charges changed?

customers always pay to recoup, not management (imho) ......

Sadly, that is true!  However, this would definitely make me take my money elsewhere!  The prices here at the Q are utterly ridiculous!  The Q needs to do some rethinking or they are going to have worse sale records continue quarter after quarter!

Honored Contributor

And as others have stated, the company never takes this kind of loss, the customer however, does. Even a few pennies at a time, here and there, we will pay for it. 

Esteemed Contributor

This kind is thing makes me want to puke. Think of all the people in this country working their heinies off just to get by and these kind of jerks bilk money out of businesses just to live a lavish life style. Gross !!!!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I know of two bookkeepers who embezzled from the small companies they worked for.  One carpeted her whole two story home from a deal she made with the vendor.  I don't know if she was ever found out since I moved to South Jersey shortly after that.  We had been good friends, but I never thought the same of her.

The other did it little by little when she worked for a cemetery company.  She was found out, but the business never pressed charges.  However, they bad-mouthed her locally and she never got a job in that area again.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

To think they laid off many of their long time local workers too!

Shame on them for not paying attention to what's going on in house or for that matter with their meal ticket...the customer.

Their pricing, quality, service have gone down the tubes for awhile now. Plus they show the same products over and over. I guess they can't attract the vendors like HSN can so we get the reruns and high prices. 

I certainly don't want to support this kind of business model, or lack there of.

Honored Contributor

@Melania, that's the first thing that came to my mind.  I wonder if that's one of the reasons they laid off so many people.