Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Not sure if it's advice but

Time heals all wounds.

At least they aren't suffering any more.

They are in a better place.

People mean well when they say those things however they are not comforting to me.  I would rather they say nothing. 

they are in a better places throws me over the edge....

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

Tomorrow will be a better day.

@Catiele 

Better to point out "Tomorrow is another day .."

Honored Contributor

All time worst advice from my mother ....  

"You really should marry him." 

SO glad I didn't.   Woman Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

@Goldengate8361 Ok you said "just because someone has a voice, it does not naturally follow that whatever is said should be considered important nor should it necessarily be respected." Please give me an example where what someone says should not be treated with respect. Everyone's voice should have the same level of equality.

Honored Contributor

@Kellyanne1 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 Ok you said "just because someone has a voice, it does not naturally follow that whatever is said should be considered important nor should it necessarily be respected." Please give me an example where what someone says should not be treated with respect. Everyone's voice should have the same level of equality.

@Kellyanne1, I'm not @Goldengate8361 but I find it hard to believe that you can't think of examples yourself.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Kellyanne1 wrote:

not when they are lying to you with a straight face