Honored Contributor

Worse Current Commercial on TV Right Now

11E9F3E8-3274-4784-8DA0-E06979B405CB-27723-00001FC8847540B9.jpeg18E78D57-BBAC-4A1D-BF7C-C32E1CCF83F3-27723-00001FC897486D2A.jpeg

For me it is the Kyleena IUD Commercial.....the women making those ugly faces!😄😄😆😂🤣

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Worse Current Commercial on TV Right Now

That Ad's not playing in my area.

Not all Ads are given national showing.

Esteemed Contributor

the bikini trimmer commercial that is aired every summer.......

Esteemed Contributor

Any and all LONG annoying commercials such as

Smile Direct, Pro Active, prescriptions etc. 

Also try to watch any TLC show and not be bombarded with repeated commercials

that last at least 5 or 6 minutes. 

I just mute them to save my sanity anymore!

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

That Ad's not playing in my area.

Not all Ads are given national showing.

@x Hedge  Google it and you can view it on utube....it is hilarious!

Honored Contributor

Toilet paper commercial where they talk about " the go "

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The Senecot (sp?) commercial where the woman tells her husband "sometimes I get constipated".

And he gets this look on his face like she just told him she likes a particular sexy thing and says "REALly?"

It's kind of bizarre.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Toilet paper commercial where they talk about " the go "

Yeah, these are pretty bad.  Fortunately, I don't see too many commercials because they seem so odd at times.

So many of them don't even have anything to do with the product they are selling and I don't totally get that.  Their research must tell them that this method sells.   

Don't get me wrong.  I love those dogs in the Subaru commercials, but they don't talk anything at all about the cars they are trying to sell.

I highly recommend devices to make it where you can either 'skip' or FF through commercial segments.  I like Tivos and the newer ones have a skip button so it takes a nano-second to get from the end of one segment  of the show to the next.   That's faster than even the fastest FF for sure.

You just have to make sure your service is compatible with Tivo.  Otherwise, I think most if not all carriers have their own generic machines for recording shows.   They're not as good, but they are a lot better than nothing.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

1.  That Kyleena one is so stupid.  

2.  The Go?  I'm not enjoying The Go no matter how soft the toilet paper. 

3.  Any commercial where someone is eating something off someone else's face of pulling something off someone's face and eats it (Skittles).  That absolutely does not make me want to buy.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dislike the commercials for prescription medications that do not even give you a clue what they are for, what they are supposed to alleviate or cure.  Also, the list of possible side effects that are so laughable.  It seems like they are pretty much telling you  that death is a strong possibiity if you take their products, but what the heck, give it a whirl.   Oh, the other complaint is that everyone in the commercial is a beautiful person, smiling, living in a gorgeous home in a gorgeous location with people who adore him or her.  Yada..yada..yada..